Tell us the occasion and we'll help you find the right meal:
An Occasion to Remember
- Ginger Infused Marlborough Salmon
- Ruby Roasted Pears
- Lemon Herb Fritters with Goats Cheese
- Day Boat Snapper with Vanilla Fennel and Clam Espuma
Lunch with Friends
- Chermoula Marinated Chicken
- Summer Shrimp Salad
- Mushrooms & Beans with Sour Cream Lime Dressing
- Asparagus, Spinach & Lemon Risotto
- Roast Scampi Tails, Cured Ham, Kumera Gnocchi, Parsnip Puree and Butter Sauce
- Lamb Tagine
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken with Spring Onion Mash
- Pad Thai
- Cote De Boeuf A La Grandmere
Find the perfect meal and the perfect wine for any occasion.
Sticky Hoisin Pork
Tonight is a big night, right? So let's make just the right amount of fuss and not spend all night locked away in the kitchen. Don’t forget some great music and make sure those wine glasses are spotless. Keep this meal light by serving along side some steamed Asian greens like bok choy, choy sum and gai larn.
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp honey
1 x 200g pork fillet, trimmed
1 long red chilli, halved
1 tsp white wine vinegar
Place the hoisin, soy sauce and honey in a bowl and stir to combine. Coat the pork with half the hoisin mixture (reserving the other half), place in an oven dish, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Grill your pork fillet in a 180c oven for approximately 15 – 20 minutes; until the pork is just off pink in the centre
Before serving remove the sliced chilli, slice your pork fillet into 2 – 3cm thickness and arrange neatly on a plate. Stir the white wine vinegar into your reserved hoisin sauce mixture and spoon over the pork. Serve alongside steamed Asian greens and a bowl of warm rice.