Tell us the occasion and we'll help you find the right meal:
An Occasion to Remember
- Ginger Infused Marlborough Salmon
- Ruby Roasted Pears
- Lemon Herb Fritters with Goats Cheese
- Day Boat Snapper with Vanilla Fennel and Clam Espuma
Lunch with Friends
- Chermoula Marinated Chicken
- Summer Shrimp Salad
- Mushrooms & Beans with Sour Cream Lime Dressing
- Asparagus, Spinach & Lemon Risotto
- Roast Scampi Tails, Cured Ham, Kumera Gnocchi, Parsnip Puree and Butter Sauce
- Lamb Tagine
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken with Spring Onion Mash
- Pad Thai
- Cote De Boeuf A La Grandmere
Find the perfect meal and the perfect wine for any occasion.
Chermoula Marinated Chicken
Bring the exotic touch of Morocco and North Africa to your next barbeque with the heady aromas of this Chermoula Marinated Chicken. This marinade is best made on the day of the barbeque; so hop to it first thing in the morning so that your chicken can fully absorb these wonderful flavours. Be sure to make extra as this one is an Ara favourite.
½ tsp of ground cinnamon
1 tbsp of ground cumin
1 tbsp dried coriander
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp salt
¼ cup of fresh coriander, minced
¼ cup of fresh parsley, minced
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
2 tbsp chopped fresh lemon zest
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
Process all of the above ingredients in a food processor until almost smooth.
Place your chicken breasts on a glass platter and pour over the marinade. Pop in the fridge for at least 4 hours – the longer the better.